Printing the course overview will compile details for all study options into a single file without units.
The demand for web designers is growing as businesses improve their online presence. In this course, you'll:
- Learn introductory programming techniques.
- Discover new web technologies.
- Solve client ICT problems.
- Contribute to cyber security.
- Collaborate in the ICT industry.
You'll gain practical experience and develop specialised skills to stand out in the job market:
- Website design and construction.
- Exposure to industry professionals.
- Web development skills for various roles and industries.
- Clear pathways for further studies and career growth.
Upon completion, you'll be adept at designing and technically developing websites, creating web pages, and addressing cyber awareness and website security. With this qualification, you can pursue a career as a freelance web designer or work in a design studio, meeting the increasing demand for skilled web developers.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
This course is Competitive at selected campuses and further Entrance Requirements may apply.
Two and a half days per week
- USB 32GB
- A4 notebook
- A4 file
- Standard Phillips head screwdriver
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Semester 1, 2024
Bunbury - Full Time
|When||Semester 1, 2024|
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2024.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2024, students born on or after 1 July 2006 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2024 is $400 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.