Albany campus prides itself on offering nationally recognised training to students from all backgrounds.
Excellent facilities include industry-standard trade workshops, hair and beauty salons, computer rooms, a training kitchen and a certified organic nursery.
The campus library has a wealth of books and electronic resources, including an extensive database, as well as computers with internet access.
Call in to the campus on Anson Road and talk to the friendly team for course advice or assistance with applications and enrolments.
Student Orientation Video
Normal business hours are:
School holidays 8am-4pm
Monday to Thursday 8am–4.30pm | 8am-4pm Friday
5 Anson Rd, Albany Western Australia, 6330
PO Box 894 Albany 6331
Services and Facilities
The South Regional TAFE Library and Information Services manage access to training resources across the region to assist you meet your academic goals.
Library services are available to all current South Regional TAFE students and staff. Although the library’s main collections are based at the Bunbury and Albany campuses, all enrolled students and staff members of South Regional TAFE are eligible to request any of the resources from the online catalogue, regardless of location. You can access the Library Website here.
Email your request to email@example.com (Bunbury) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Albany), talk to your lecturer, or phone us on 6371 3174 (Bunbury) or 6371 3888 (Albany) and we’ll help you with your options.
- Fully equipped computer labs with internet access.
- Well-equipped Learning Resource Centre with more than 11,000 books and access to computers, reference books, language learning materials, online resources, DVDs, private study areas and networked computers for independent learning and research.
- NIAA-certified horticulture nursery.
- High-quality classrooms and workshops.
- Modern, industry-standard equipment.
- Fully equipped trade workshops and a building and construction training centre.
- Professional training kitchen.
- Café with al fresco area, lounge, TV and pool table for student relaxation between classes.
- Food for thought CAFE
Located in E Block at the Albany campus, Food for Thought Cafe & Catering offer a range of hot and cold meals for both dine in and takeaway.
Opening hours of cafe:
Please note holiday opening hours are commonly 8.30am to 1.30pm
Dignity Dispensers provide free period products to students, visitors and staff who require them
These machines are funded by the WA Government
Albany: B Block, Lower D Block, E Block, M Block and R Block