Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
The Business Ready skill set will give you the skills and knowledge required to deliver all aspects of customer service including how to create a relationship with customers, identify their needs, deliver services or products and process customer feedback. You’ll also learn how to use business technology and produce business documents, follow work health and safety (WHS) and emergency procedures and instructions, and use computer software and organise
electronic information and data.
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following units
BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
BSBITU211 Produce digital text documents
BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of others
BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
BSBWOR204 Use business technology
If a campus offering this course is not featured in the menu list below or doesn’t have dates, it means they don’t have dates set right now but they are being planned. You can keep checking this page or use the enquiry form to register your interest.
Cost: $683.20 or Fee Free for eligible students with concession
Student who meet one or more of the following eligibility requirements will be eligible for fee free (course and resource fee) training.
- Persons aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding school students)
- Secondary school-aged persons who are not enrolled at school.
- Persons receiving the JobSeeker or JobKeeper payment.
- Persons and dependents of persons receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY.
- Persons and dependents of persons holding:
- a Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card; or
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- Dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution.
Students who do not meet one or more of the criteria listed above are able to enrol in the skill sets and pay the applicable course and resource fees in accordance with the Department of Training and Workforce Development’s current Fees and Charges Policy, available at dtwd.wa.gov.au.
No mandatory entrance requirements.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.