- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
The Denmark campus, located 50 kilometres west of Albany, meets the needs of its local community with an emphasis on creative music, on-line business and computing courses and organic horticulture.
South Regional TAFE offers Western Australia’s only Horticulture certificate courses run with a focus on organic production. With an emphasis on tourism, hospitality and the environment in the area, there is a strong, growing niche for sustainably produced, quality local organic food.
A selection of higher-level qualifications can assist you to develop more skills for the workplace or business as well as to gain employment or promotion.
Come along and experience:
High quality client-centred nationally accredited training
An innovative approach, with new training programs introduced to meet ever-changing community needs
Highly competent staff with strong teaching skills and a broad range of industry experience
Supportive administration staff.
8.30am–4.00pm Tuesday to Friday
Horticulture students in the organic vegetable garden
• Three creative music classrooms
• An industry grade recording studio
• Fully equipped computer labs with internet access.
• A NASAA (National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia) certified organic, biodynamic horticulture vegetable garden.
• Two ceramics kilns as well as a functional art room.
South Coast Highway, Denmark Western Australia, 6333
PO Box 894, Albany WA 6330
1800 675 781 or (08) 9892 8888
Page last updated February 27, 2017