- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
Located in the creative hub of the Great Southern and set among beautiful natural surroundings, the Denmark campus provides innovative training to meet the ever-changing needs of its local community.
Highly competent staff with strong teaching skills and broad industry experience deliver practical courses with an emphasis on the creative arts, organic horticulture, tourism and hospitality.
South Regional TAFE offers Western Australia’s only horticulture certificate courses run with a focus on organic production. We offer high-quality, client-centred study at our NASAA-accredited training facility, meeting the growing niche for sustainably produced, quality local organic produce.
Study options include full time, part time and flexible.
The campus offers
- Horticulture and production horticulture
- Business studies
- Creative arts
- A selection of higher-level qualifications that can assist students to develop skills for the workplace or to gain employment or promotion.
Drop in to the campus to discuss your training needs, application and enrolment with our friendly staff.
8.30am–4.00pm Tuesday to Friday
Horticulture students in the organic garden
• Three creative music classrooms
• An industry grade recording studio
• Fully equipped computer labs with internet access.
• A NASAA (National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia) certified organic, biodynamic horticulture vegetable garden.
• Two ceramics kilns as well as a functional art room.
South Coast Highway, Denmark Western Australia, 6333
PO Box 894, Albany WA 6330
1800 675 781 or (08) 9892 8888
Page last updated March 29, 2017