- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
The Mount Barker campus is located 50 kilometres north of Albany and lies in one of the State's premier wine and timber growing regions.
Each year, the local community grows steadily in size and diversity, leading to a richer and wider range of programs and short courses.
The modern campus is located at the Mount Barker Community Resource Centre.
8.45am–3.45pm Monday to Wednesday
Closed Thursday and Friday
Page last updated February 27, 2017