- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
Albany and its surrounds offer some incredible views, beaches, walk trails and bays. If you are into aquatic leisure such as fishing, whale watching, swimming, diving and boating, this is the place for you.
South Regional TAFE's Albany campus prides itself on offering nationally recognised training to students from all backgrounds.
We cater to students from many parts of the world, and believe that the smaller classes we provide give students a more personal learning experience.
The college delivers programs for international students ranging from Certificate to Advanced Diploma level in the following areas:
- Graphic Design and Information Technology
- Business and Management
- Commerce and Accounting
- Health and Community Services
- Conservation and Land Management
8am–4.30pm Monday to Thursday
8am-4pm School holidays (except January)
- Fully equipped computer labs with internet access.
- Well-equipped Learning Resource Centre with more than 11,000 books and access to computers, reference books, language learning materials, online resources, DVDs, private study areas and networked computers for independent learning and research.
- Farm complex.
- Aquaculture centre.
- NIAA-certified horticulture nursery.
- Design and multimedia studio.
- High-quality classrooms and workshops.
- Modern, industry-standard equipment.
- Fully equipped trade workshops and a building and construction training centre.
- Professional training kitchen.
- Café with al fresco area, lounge, TV and pool table for student relaxation between classes.
Food for thought CAFE
Located in E Block at the Albany campus, Food for Thought Cafe & Catering offer a range of hot and cold meals for both dine in and takeaway.
5 Anson Rd, Albany Western Australia, 6330
PO Box 894 Albany 6331
(08) 9892 8888
(08) 9892 8899
Page last updated January 25, 2017