- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
The Narrogin Campus is situated in a double-storey building dating back to the early 1920s. While the outside is historically picturesque, the campus has modern facilities for a range of courses including business and finance, information technology, nursing, education support, aged care and literacy and numeracy classes.
In addition to the Narrogin Campus, we also have two other facilities in town. The first building, in the town centre, houses our wool and shearing academy and our automotive workshop. Our arts centre and horticulture nursery is at the second building on Doney Street.
The Narrogin campuses offer face-to-face training and flexible delivery.
A range of short courses also offered includes Auschem, Forklift, Chainsaw Training, First Aid, Recreational Skippers Ticket and a range of agricultural-based short courses such as fencing, tractor driving and quad bike operation.
Specifically designed courses and workshops for Indigenous students are offered periodically throughout the year. Indigenous students are also encouraged to enrol in any other courses they are interested in and qualify for.
8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday
Main Campus, 59 Fortune St Narrogin
- Two general purpose classrooms
- Two computer rooms for business, finance and information technology courses
- Classroom and simulated hospital ward and bathroom for nursing training
- Video conference facilities
- Student common room
- Administration facilities
- Aboriginal Development Officer and programs assistant
- Equity Officer (stationed at Bunbury)
- Grievance Officer
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer
Campus at 52 Fortune St
- A large classroom and demonstration room for wool classing
- Workshop facilities for automotive and metal trades.
Campus at Doney St
- Classroom with shade house and large shed for horticulture
- Visual arts/clothing production centre consisting of a painting studio, sculpture studio, classroom, sewing and textile printing room.
59 Fortune Street, Narrogin WA 6312
PO Box 457, Narrogin WA 6312
(08) 9881 9000
Page last updated January 16, 2017