- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
South Regional TAFE operates within a region spanning from Bunbury in the west, Narrogin to the north, Esperance to the east and Albany to the south.
It is a vibrant workplace embracing the development and progress of its workforce and encouraging adaptability and enthusiasm.
If you would like to register your interest in casual or temporary work at the college, you are welcome to submit your CV or résumé to Human Resources by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To assist us in directing your enquiry to the relevant managers, please indicate in which south regional town or city you wish to find employment.
It is Government policy that all permanent or long-term contract positions at the college are advertised and only applications received in response to those advertisements are considered.
These positions are advertised on the WA Government jobs board at jobs.wa.gov.au and may also appear in the employment sections of the local newspapers, as well as the West Australian (Saturday edition).
Page last updated September 06, 2016