- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
If you live in Margaret River or surrounding areas, consider enrolling in a course at our Margaret River campus.
The campus is a joint initiative of the Margaret River Senior High School, Department of Training, South Regional TAFE, Curtin University and Edith Cowan University.
It represents best regional education practice that allows learners at secondary, vocational and tertiary levels to seamlessly transition through various courses that begin at high school and can culminate in post-doctoral studies.
Through the co-location of these education providers, facilities and expertise can be shared across these sectors, providing educational opportunities rarely found outside the metropolitan area.
The Margaret River Campus also offers a range of short courses including forklift operation, responsible service of alcohol (RSA), barista, computing skills, photography, MYOB, evaluate wines and AusChem.
8.30am–5pm Monday to Friday
Page last updated January 09, 2017