- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
South Regional TAFE’s Esperance campus delivers training to skill the community for local industries and services supporting the town’s infrastructure.
Esperance, which roughly translated, is French for 'hope', sees tourism, agriculture and fishing steer the economy of this stunning coastal community.
Esperance, located 720 kilometres south east of Perth, boasts picture perfect coastal scenery with squeaky white sand and turquoise water.
8am–4pm Monday to Friday
Located next to Esperance Senior High School, the campus features:
• an industry-standard beauty and hairdressing salon
• construction workshop
• computer laboratories
Pink Lake Road, Esperance, Western Australia 6450
Page last updated January 09, 2017