South Regional TAFE employees are able to access the following remote applications:
- Password Reset - Reset your SRTAFE password online
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Register for MFA so you can logon to Office 365, Outlook for Office 365 and Remote Desktop from outside the SRTAFE network
- Office 365 (opens in a new tab) - Connect to various Office 365 applications
- Outlook for Office 365 (opens in a new tab) – Access your email using a web browser from any internet connected device. Refer to the Outlook User Guide(opens in a new tab) .
- Remote Desktop (opens in a new tab) - Connect to a remote desktop computer to access applications and files.
- Ci Anywhere (opens in a new tab) - Connect to the Student Management System
- Celcat Live - Connect to the Attendance and Scheduling System
- ESS (opens in a new tab) - Connect to the ESS portal
- Help Centre(opens in a new tab) - Lodge requests with Information & Communications Technology and Facilities
- LLN Robot(opens in a new tab) - Administer LLN testing for your students
- Blackboard(opens in a new tab) - Connect to Blackboard Learn
Wi-Fi connection details are available from the Student Online Portals on the Current Students page.