Join our free information session at South Regional TAFE Esperance Campus
- Learn about careers in Aged Care, Individual Support and Disability.
- Find out about local employment opportunities with disability and aged care providers.
- Hear from industry about how you can make a difference.
- Find out about courses and study options and chat to our lecturers.
When: 10.30am to 12.30pm, Thursday 5 May 2022
Where: South Regional TAFE Esperance Campus, 7 Connolly Street
For more information phone the campus on 6371 3500
Courses on offer (full-time and part-time options):
- Introduction to Direct Support Skill Set – FREE to eligible students
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) *
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) *
*These courses are in the Lower fees, local skills program. This program is funded by JobTrainer – a joint initiative of the Western Australian and Australian Governments. Until 2025 some course fees are 50 per cent off, free or capped to $400 for eligible concession students and people aged 15-24 years (not at school).
Updated 14 April 2022