Come in and enjoy fantastic cuisine at great prices in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Choose from a variety of dishes, enjoy a cocktail or mocktail and complement your meal with a selection of Australian and international wines.
- Highchairs available on request
- Children's menus are available (for children 10 year and under)
- Full bar service available for dinners
- Please notify us of dietary requirements on booking
- Due to student training no more than eight patrons per table
- Eftpos facilities are available (Debit, Visa, MasterCard)
- No separate billing please
- $20 non-refundable deposit per person is required on booking for group bookings
- South Regional TAFE is a smoke free campus
- Reservations for all dinner bookings is 6pm.
Restaurant Calendar and Menus
Reservations are essential
To make a reservation see contact details at the bottom of this page.
Proof of vaccination requirements
As you will be aware the State Government has announced that proof of vaccination requirements have expanded. Further information can be found here. In the context of TAFE, please be advised that only fully vaccinated people can:
- Purchase food and drinks for consumption in campus canteens/cafes (proof of vaccination is not required for takeaways)
- Be seated to consume food and drinks in campus restaurants
- Participate in live works on a campus which come under the proof of vaccination requirements including restaurants, café’s, gyms and fitness studios.
Staff and patrons of these services have a shared responsibility when it comes to showing proof of vaccination. The WA Government has launched the ServiceWA app – a free, convenient and secure mobile application that will help Western Australians with proof of vaccination requirements. People can also show proof of vaccination in a digital or paper-based form, along with acceptable forms of identification if they do not use the ServiceWA app to show proof.
Phone: 6371 3363 (leave a message - a student will return your call)