If your course includes participating in live works training areas or work placements in industries covered by the COVID-19 mandatory vaccination policy, you are required to be double vaccinated. If eligible, you will also be required to have a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccination, within a month of becoming eligible.
Once you have enrolled, and before you participate in live works or go on work placement, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status to South Regional TAFE.
Students are asked to provide their evidence via the Student Portal.
- Login to Student Portal(opens in a new tab)
- Quick Guide (274 KB) (PDF document - opens in a new tab) – How to submit your evidence in the Student Portal
Suitable forms of evidence can be downloaded or printed from MyGov (opens in a new tab) .
- COVID-19 Certificate(opens in a new tab) - available from your MyGov account
- Immunisation History Statement (opens in a new tab) - if you cannot access or create a MyGov account, you can ask for your statement to be mailed out to you. This option may take up to 14 days for your certificate to arrive by mail.
- International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate(opens in a new tab) - available from your MyGov account
If you are an international student and do not have a Medicare card, visit digitalhealth.gov.au for more information on how to get proof of your vaccination status.
For more information see the latest COVID-19 update.