Printing the course overview will compile details for all study options into a single file without units.
This advanced Skill Set is for people with previous printmaking experience where you can realise a creative project from the germination of an idea to resolved completion… learn how to follow a design process to create what you want.
This course will include fabric printing techniques and non-toxic etching processes. We will look at contemporary approaches to environmental art and installation based artworks, covering both 2D and 3D art making and linking into a wider printmaking community through a print exchange. The course will also include professional artist demonstrations and tuition.
Art Lecturer, Nikki Green has had over 20 years’ experience specialising in printmaking incorporating a blend of traditional and contemporary processes. Her work is collected both nationally and internationally and she brings a wealth of knowledge and extensive networks as well as her contagious passion for the print-medium to all her classes.
On successful completion of this course students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited units:
CUADES201 Follow a design process
CUAPPR411 Realise a creative project
CUAPRI301 Produce prints
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2024.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2024, students born on or after 1 July 2006 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2024 is $400 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.