This popular introduction to MYOB short course will teach you how to use MYOB (accounting software) to complete basic day-to-day data entry and produce simple relevant reports. This is a beginners approach to MYOB and covers the following:
- Creating and adding data for customers, suppliers and inventory
- Recording payments
- Saving and backing up your data
- Reconciling and printing accounts
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited units.
FNSACC304 Conduct Business Activities using a Computerised Accounting System
It is recommended you either have;
• previous experience using a computer, mouse, and keyboard and some computer knowledge or
• have completed the 1,2,3 computing courses at SR TAFE
If you have language, numeracy or literacy concerns, please discuss them with us before the course starts.
Participants will be required to purchase a textbook prior to starting the course
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.