Need a little extra support to get job ready? This skill set is for you!
The Job Ready Skill Set focuses on health, wellbeing and personal development including an introduction to workplace technology. This training will prepare you for entry level roles in a variety of industries including retail, hospitality, community services, aged care and business services.
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following units
GATHAW101A Health and Wellbeing
GATPDV101A Personal Development 2
GATTEC101A Technology for Living
BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
This course will be offered at these campuses: Bunbury, Harvey
Harvey dates are: 5 May to 9 June 2021
If a campus offering this course is not featured in the menu list below or doesn’t have dates, it means they don’t have dates set right now but they are being planned. You can keep checking this page or use the enquiry form to register your interest.
Student who meet one or more of the following eligibility requirements will be eligible for fee free (course and resource fee) training.
- Persons aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding school students)
- Secondary school-aged persons who are not enrolled at school.
- Persons receiving the JobSeeker or JobKeeper payment.
- Persons and dependents of persons receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY.
- Persons and dependents of persons holding:
- a Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card; or
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
- Dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution.
Students who do not meet one or more of the criteria listed above are able to enrol in the skill sets and pay the applicable course and resource fees in accordance with the Department of Training and Workforce Development’s current Fees and Charges Policy, available at dtwd.wa.gov.au.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.