This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to design and produce various business documents.
The unit applies to those who possess fundamental skills in computer operations. They may exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate theoretical knowledge of document design and production to provide technical advice and support to a team.
What will you learn in this course?
- Follow correct ergonomic, conservation requirements and relevant organisational and statutory requirements
- Documents that align to document purpose, appropriate to target audience and that adhere to organisational requirements relating to style and presentation
- Key elements of producing documents appropriate to the workplace including;
- applying basic design principles
- applying consistent formatting
- using appropriate styles
- using correct layouts
- record keeping procedures.
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited unit BSBTEC301 - Design and produce business documents.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Available Semester 1 & Semester 2
Esperance - Express your interest
|When||Available Semester 1 & Semester 2|
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.