Have you just finished our Introduction to excel course(opens in a new tab) ? Or perhaps you already have some Excel experience and want to take the next step and learn more about Excel. This course is recommended as the next step after the Beginners Excel course(opens in a new tab) . It goes on to the next level and explores areas such as:
- Troubleshooting and choosing the appropriate functions to overcome issues
- Identifying type of spreadsheet required for the particular task at hand
- Creating spreadsheets in accordance with organisational style and presentation requirements
- Delivering and presenting spreadsheets to relevant audience – i.e. boss, manager, clients
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited unit.
BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets
It is recommended that you either have;
- previous experience using a computer, mouse, and keyboard and Excel, or
- have completed the Excel spreadsheets beginners’ course(opens in a new tab) at SR TAFE
If you have language, numeracy or literacy concerns, please discuss them with us before the course starts.
Participants are encouraged to bring:
• Pencil case and notebook
• USB to save your work
Tea and coffee are provided during your class break.
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.