Have you just finished our Introduction to excel course(opens in a new tab) ? Or perhaps you already have some Excel experience and want to take the next step and learn more about Excel. This course is recommended as the next step after the Beginners Excel course(opens in a new tab) . It goes on to the next level and explores areas such as:
- Troubleshooting and choosing the appropriate functions to overcome issues
- Identifying type of spreadsheet required for the particular task at hand
- Creating spreadsheets in accordance with organisational style and presentation requirements
- Delivering and presenting spreadsheets to relevant audience – i.e. boss, manager, clients
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited unit.
BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets
It is recommended that you either have;
- previous experience using a computer, mouse, and keyboard and Excel, or
- have completed the Excel spreadsheets beginners’ course(opens in a new tab) at SR TAFE
If you have language, numeracy or literacy concerns, please discuss them with us before the course starts.
Content to show at the top.
Participants are encouraged to bring:
• Pencil case and notebook
• USB to save your work
Tea and coffee are provided during your class break.
Something to show at the bottom.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.