Would you like to guarantee your recyclable waste is getting recycled?
Most of us try to recycle where we can, but we can’t always be assured our waste ends up in the right place. More and more, we hear about our plastic footprint and experts say that by the year 2050, there will be more plastic in our oceans than fish!
Join us in this workshop using and combining recycled objects to create a unique sculptural piece that holds succulents. The workshop will explore different combinations of connecting the recycled objects, adding colour and texture then the succulents to create hanging or standing features.
The succulents and most of the recycled objects will be provided. (You’re welcome to bring your own!).
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited unit CUAPPR101 Use ideas and techniques to develop creative work
No minimum requirements
Commercial / International: $398.20
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2023.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2023, students born on or after 1 July 2005 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2023 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.