This is the final course in the 3-part series. This fun and engaging course will help you to become more confident in using a range of technology,
including basic word processing, internet and email.
Real life practical activities will help you learn how to:
• Confidently navigate windows 10
• Expand your word processing skills to create simple documents
• Use the internet to download PDF’s, bookmark, and organise your searches
• Apply tips and tricks to use email effectively to communicate with friends and family at work
• Successfully set up folders to save pictures and documents
• Print and share documents
• How and where to find help with common problems
You can find more information on Part 1, and Part 2 here:
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited units.
GATTEC101A – Technology for Living
Commercial / International: $ to be advised
School age students
Students who would normally be attending year 12 or below in the current calendar year will be eligible to enrol at the commercial / international rate for this course.
This courses isn’t available to Visa 500 International Students.
For information on international courses, please follow this link to the TAFE International WA website
Other visa holder students
All other visa holders (i.e 457, 300, 485, 489, 496) contact either South West or Great Southern Campuses to confirm your eligibility;
South West Campuses email@example.com 0417 937 894
Great Southern Campuses firstname.lastname@example.org 1800 675 781
If you have language, numeracy or literacy concerns, please discuss them with us before the course starts.
Participants are encouraged to bring:
• Pencil case and notebook
• Water bottle, snacks (morning tea is provided)
• UBS/ thumb drive
Tea and coffee are provided during your class break.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.