This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in supervisory and technical specialist positions in civil construction. They perform tasks involving a broad range of varied work activities most of which are specialised and within known or changing contexts. They are responsible for the quantity and quality of their own work, as well as for the output of others. They contribute to the development of technical solutions to non-routine problems.
This course is part of the Lower fees, local skills initiative. From 1 January 2020 through to 31 December 2025 you'll only pay half the course fees, capped at $1,200; or $400 if you're aged 15—24 or eligible for a concession, plus resource fees and other fees that may apply to your course.
For more information click here
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
The course delivery is blended with some face to face as well as online study.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Bunbury - Traineeship
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2023.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2023, students born on or after 1 July 2005 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2023 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.