This qualification is designed to meet the needs of contract administrators and clerical support personnel working in small to medium-sized organisations. Participants will learn about Contract Law, and the Building Codes and Standards, providing them with the practical skills and knowledge to:
- Prepare and administer a construction contract
- Ensure compliance with contract provisions
- Sourcing and procuring project resources
- Apply risk management
- Process client requirements
- Issue construction reports
- Quality and risk management
- Workplace safety processes
- Building applications and approvals
- Interpret plans and specifications
Study modes and durations differ depending on your local campus. Please check with your local campus for more information.
South Regional TAFE is transitioning this qualification to the new training package in 2022. Students will be enrolled into the new units developed to meet current and future industry needs.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Occupational titles may include:
· Contract administrator
· Clerical support
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.