When you complete this course you will be ready for a career in horticulture.
You will have skills and knowledge in
- soil sampling and improvement
- plant nutrition
- crop planting and regulation
- weed control, including the safe use of chemicals
- different production environments including organics
Study modes and durations differ depending on your local campus. Please check with your local campus for more information.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
- Flower Grower Assistant
- Assistant grain Farmhand
- Mushroom Farm worker
- Orchard Worker
- Plant Nursery Production Assistant
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
To access free career planning and job search assistance, visit the Jobs and Skills Centres page(opens in a new tab) .