The course aims to provide training that focuses on a wide range of vocational outcomes of:
• Equipping students to undertake and complete allocated tasks to workplace standards of time and quality to support productive workplace outcomes.
• Establishing and maintaining harmonious, co-operative and productive working relationships with all people in the workplace using effective communication and teamwork skills.
• Meeting workplace requirements for personal presentation and appropriate behaviour
• Developing clients’ confidence to enable them to seek further employment or educational opportunities
• Maximising client’s employability potential
Study modes and durations differ depending on your local campus. Please check with your local campus for more information.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
The generic nature of the skills and knowledge developed throughout this course is also widely applicable in most workplace situations as well as community organisations and culturally and socially diverse groups.
The Certificate II in Leadership is a pathway course to the Certificate IV in Leadership and Mentoring qualification as well as other Certificate II and III vocationally specific courses. This course supports individuals with their transition to employment, further education and community participation.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Collie - Full Time, Part Time
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.