The course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform the following tasks associated with entry-level workforce participation, in a range of trade-related industries:
• Safe operations within the workplace
Study modes and duration's differ depending on your local campus. Please check with your local campus for more information.
The course provides participants with skills to enter the workforce or participate in further study.
- Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (Light Vehicle Servicing Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Certificate II in Building and Construction (Pathway - Trades) (Carpentry and Joinery Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) (Electrotechnology Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Certificate II in Engineering (Heavy Fabrication Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Certificate II in Plumbing (Plumbing Pre-Apprenticeship)