Learn all you need to know to start brewing your own great beers in this one-day short course delivered by an industry professional.
This course will provide you with the basic tools of full grain brewing to allow you to brew a fantastic beer. It will explain the equipment you need, discuss the ingredients required, and provide hands-on practice and some smart tips!
It gives you an excellent start to becoming a great home brewer.
Minimum age of 18 years
This course has basic equipment and/or PPE requirements (located under Important information)
What to wear (PPE)
Participants are required to wear appropriate work wear:
- long pants
- long sleeve shirt
- enclosed shoes
- long hair tied back and no loose jewellery
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.