Printing the course overview will compile details for all study options into a single file without units.
The Basic Beekeeping Skillset is an entry level qualification providing learners with skills and knowledge to employment as a beekeeper or for hobbyist beekeepers. The skillset describes the basic skills and knowledge required by a honeybee (Apis) beekeeper, to operate a beehive or small apiary - including assembling a hive, using a smoker when opening a hive and manipulating the brood and inspecting for pests and diseases. The skillset provides credit towards the Certificate lll in Beekeeping. AHC31818 Clll Beekeeping
Students are required to bring clean protective clothing such as a beekeeping suit with veil and steel capped boots.
Full Fees: $990.20
Fees with Concession: $427.55
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2024.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2024, students born on or after 1 July 2006 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2024 is $400 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.