TAFE Awards recognise the achievements of students who are outstanding in all aspects of their training with South Regional TAFE during 2023.
Nominations are now open and will close at 5pm on 31 December 2023.
You can use the portal below to submit your nomination
Please ensure you read the eligibility conditions and criteria(opens in a new tab) before submitting your nomination.
To submit a staff nomination, please click on the link from the category list below.
Awards Night Details
Bunbury | Busselton | Collie | Harvey | Manjimup | Margaret River
Thursday, 14 March 2024
Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
Albany | Denmark | Esperance | Katanning | Mount Barker | Narrogin
Thursday, 21 March 2024
Albany Entertainment Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Cultural Diversity Training Award
- International Student of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Women in Non-Traditional Trades Award
- Portfolio/Regional Campus Trainer of the Year(opens in a new tab)
- Customer Service Excellence - Individual(opens in a new tab)
- Customer Service Excellence - Team(opens in a new tab)
- Leadership(opens in a new tab)
- Innovation in Training and Assessment(opens in a new tab)
To submit a staff nomination, please click on the link from the category list above.
- winners will be announced at the award ceremonies
- winners will be considered for the overall South Regional TAFE Awards in those categories.
- your nomination will be carefully considered by a panel of TAFE staff before short-listing and contacting finalists.
- all selection panel decisions are final.