- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
English and foundation courses cater to two broad groups - those who speak English and want to boost their confidence and employability, and those who come from non-English speaking backgrounds and want to learn to understand, speak, read and write English. There are courses designed for those who did not gain a qualification at high school, or never had the opportunity to finish year 12, or who feel they left school too long ago. Our access courses will bring you up to speed with what’s expected in the workplace and will enable you to go onto further study or find employment.
Short course ID to match :
|National ID||State ID||Title||Study mode||Campus|
|English, Languages and Foundation Studies||
This course will provide targeted support to allow students to improve their numeracy skills.
No results found. Try using the button to see if we can find something for you.
Page last updated August 04, 2016