- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
A career in the creative industry is incredibly rewarding, as you share your creativity with those around you. There is a wide range of fields that you can specialise in, including sculpture, drawing, painting, jewellery, design, music, film and photography. TAFE offers courses which are run by practising artists, designers and craftspeople with excellent studios and facilities.
Short course ID to match :
|National ID||State ID||Title||Study mode||Campus|
Are you an artist with a skills gap in welding techniques? Would you like to produce some creative metal work? Would you like to know...
Local artist, Bill Yeates, is offering a seven week art short course that will focus on basic drawing and painting skills to create...
No results found. Try using the button to see if we can find something for you.
Page last updated August 04, 2016