- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
In 2016, you must have a USI to enrol
A USI is a Unique Student Identifier, and you will need one before you can enrol in any of our courses.
Getting a USI is a quick and easy one-off process.
You can either:
- Visit USI.gov.au and click on 'Create a USI'. You will need to have your Medicare card or driver's licence handy.
- Call in to your local campus of South Regional TAFE and the staff will help you, but remember to take along your Medicare card or driver's licence.
In just five minutes, you'll have your USI.
Then just copy down your 10-digit USI and bring it with you when you enrol - simple!
Page last updated July 21, 2016