- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
The Department of Training and Workforce Development is currently undertaking a review of our feedback and complaints system. The Department values your feedback and recognises that receiving feedback provides an opportunity to continue to improve the services we provide.
If you would like to provide feedback or have a complaint about the Department's services, products, or staff please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or (08) 6551 5000.
Our complaints policy
South Regional TAFE has a commitment to respond to your feedback, whether it is positive or negative. Our Complaints Policy provides you with additional information on what will happen once you have lodged your complaint.
To provide feedback or to lodge a complaint you have the option to download either the hard copy Client Complaint or Client Feedback form. These are templates to complete which provide us with the details and information needed to review your complaint or feedback.
South Regional TAFE - Compliments and Concerns
Good service is part of our business. We operate 12 campuses across the South of the State from Margaret River in the West, to Esperance in the East and as far North as Narrogin. In each of our campuses our goal is to provide an outstanding service and sound processes to enhance your learning experience. We value your compliments, complaints and suggestions. These could be:
- About a positive experience you have had
- A comment or suggestion on how we can improve our services to you, or
- A complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you have received, or feel you have not been treated fairly and reasonably.
You can give us feedback by contacting us via email at email@example.com or in writing to:
Planning and Quality Officer, South Regional TAFE, PO Box 1224, Bunbury WA 6231
Planning and Quality Officer, South Regional TAFE, 5 Anson Road, Albany, WA 6330
Download our Customer Service Charter
Page last updated April 06, 2017