- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
If you are currently studying part-time or full-time at South Regional TAFE and wish to continue your studies in your current learning pathway where only the Minimum Entrance Requirements needs to be addressed (i.e. non-competitive courses only), you may simply fill in an Expression of Interest form.
If you are applying for a competitive course, you must lodge your application with State Training Admissions to be considered for Round 1 offers.
Contact your local campus for more information.
Page last updated August 02, 2016