- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
Training at South Regional TAFE can be the catalyst for a great career. Many of our courses are nationally accredited and some will even open doors for you abroad. Why don't you drop in and chat with our friendly team.
Career Guidance staff at the college are committed to equipping students with the skills and links to accessing employment. We offer free advice to current and prospective students on a variety of employment-related matters.
Our staff are qualified to assist you with career planning and goal setting, informally or using recognised tools and programs.
We will provide you with information about:
- the college's application process
- learning support
- course articulation and further study options
- skills recognition and credit transfer.
- We have a range of course brochures which make it easy to see how training and learning can help you achieve your career dreams.
For any matters outside our expertise, we can refer you to more specialised staff, agencies and services.
Page last updated July 07, 2016