- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
At South Regional TAFE, we encourage and support all our students to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Whether the college is a stepping stone to further study or to employment, your success is our priority. We offer both personal and study support services, giving you the best opportunity to accomplish your objectives.
How we can help
- help you with decisions related to your course and career options
- assist with your course application and enrolments
- provide general information about the Institute
- offer support to students experiencing personal problems or difficulty with study
If at any time you need help balancing your study, work and life commitments or if you are facing financial or personal issues, the college has a range of services and support people to help.
If we cannot help directly, we will refer you to other staff or appropriate agencies which may be able to provide assistance.
The following documents provide current students with a list of materials and essential items required for their training.
Page last updated March 23, 2017