- Aerospace, Maritime and Logistics
- Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
- Building and Construction
- Business and Finance
- Creative Industries
- Education and Community Services
- Engineering and Mining
- English, Languages and Foundation Studies
- Health, Beauty and Fitness
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Information Technology, Library and Digital
- Current students
- Short courses
Awards for Excellence
Every year teaching staff nominate their most outstanding students, who are then eligible to be considered for a course award. There are also several major awards for outstanding students - criteria for each award may vary.
The college's award night is held annually in the first term, to recognise and award winners for the previous year.
Western Australian Training Awards
The WA Training Awards recognise and reward outstanding achievements of apprentices, trainees and vocational students, and the contribution to training made by trainers, training organisations and employers. Winners of South Regional TAFE Student Awards are strongly encouraged to apply for the WA Training Awards.
Be in the running for $5000 in cash or prizes by entering the WA Training Awards 2017. Applications are open now.
Students or lecturers may enter the awards in the following categories:
- WA Apprentice of the Year
- WA School-based Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainee of the Year
- WA Vocational Student of the Year
- WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- WA Cultural Diversity Training Award
- WA International Student of the Year
- WA Trainer of the Year
Visit the Department of Training and Workforce Development website for more information and application criteria - and to download the application guide.
Applications close 5.00pm on Friday 5 May and must be submitted via the online application portal.
Page last updated January 30, 2017